After receiving your newly calibrated transducers, you need to update your calibration files in the app. This is required to prevent your new transducers from using your previous transducers’ expired calibration files, which may affect both your compliance with applicable regulations and the accuracy of your test results.
Before updating your transducers, it’s important that you have the most recent version of SHOEBOX installed. If you own your own iPad, we encourage you to keep your app updated to the latest version. If you are an MDM customer, your app will always be kept up to date with the latest version of the app.
To add your new transducers:
- From the SHOEBOX home page, tap "Settings"
- Tap "Hardware"
- Tap the + symbol in the top right hand corner of the Hardware page. This will open the “Add Hardware” window
- Tap the “Transducer” panel. This will open the “Add Transducer(s)” window
- You can then choose to either scan the transducer barcode attached to your transducer’s cable, or enter the transducer ID number manually
- Once you have the transducer ID number selected, tap “Add Transducer(s)”
Your new transducer(s) will now be listed in the “Active Hardware” section.
To remove your old transducers:
- Tap “Edit” in the top right hand corner of the Hardware page
- Tap the delete icon. This will bring up a second delete prompt on the right hand side of the transducer’s listing
- Tap “Delete” to remove the transducer from your device
Last Updated: 2019-10-09
|Next Topic: Quick Biological Check →|
Was this article helpful?