Bulk test results can be exported from the Patients page, the Participants page, and an individual project page.
Summary reports can be exported from an individual patient's page. See Getting to Know the Individual Patient Page for more information.
For a detailed description of the fields included in a CSV export, click here to download our CSV Export Data Dictionary
Note: date/time in a CSV export is always displayed in the UTC (GMT) timezone.
When using search or filters, the export will be based on the search or filter criteria applied at the time of export. Exports are not affected by patient selection using checkboxes.
The following export types are available:
ZIP: Individual Summary Reports (Patients, Project)
- Generates a ZIP file containing a Summary Report PDF for each patient listed
CSV: Speech Discrimination Results (Patients, Project)
- Generates a CSV spreadsheet containing all speech discrimination results for each patient listed (if applicable)
CSV: Audiograms (Patients, Project)
- Generates a CSV Spreadsheet containing all audiogram results for each patient listed
CSV: SRT Results (Patients, Project)
- Generates a CSV spreadsheet containing all Speech Reception Threshold (SRT) results for each patient listed (if applicable)
CSV: <name> Questionnaire (Patients, Project)
- Generates a CSV spreadsheet containing all responses for the specified questionnaire for each patient listed (if applicable)
- Example: CSV HHIA-S QNR is the CSV export for the HHIA-S questionnaire
CSV QuickTest Results (Participants)
Clicking the "Export CSV" button generates a CSV spreadsheet containing all QuickTest results for each participant listed.
The QuickTest CSV spreadsheet contains:
- Test date (UTC)
- Participant's first and last name
- Participant's email
- Participant's phone number
- Participant's hearing level (10db range) for each frequency tested
- Result category the participant was placed in
- Test site
- Whether or not the participant submitted a booking request
- Participant's preferred contact method
- Questionnaire questions and the participant's responses to each
- The name of the user from your organization who logged in to and set up QuickTest for that participant's test session
CSV SHOEBOX Online Results (Participants)
For more information on SHOEBOX Online CSV results, refer to SHOEBOX Online CSV Export Term List
Last Updated: 2021-02-05
Was this article helpful?