Note: only billing users have access to the billing page.
Account billing details are managed by your organization's billing user, and are tailored to your organization's needs. Your organization may be set up to pay by credit card, or by purchase order. Depending on your payment method, you’ll see the following sections:
- Billing Address: where you can set or edit your billing address. For organizations paying by credit card, this section must be filled out before credit card information can be entered.
- Credit Card Information: where you can enter your credit card information. This section must be filled out in order to unlock the portal for your organization’s users. Only visible to organizations paying by credit card. If the credit card address is not the same as the billing address, uncheck the box at the bottom of the page and enter the correct details.
- Billing Notifications: a list of all current billing users. You can also add an additional email to be copied on all billing-related emails.
- Billing History: your invoice history and payment status. You can download past invoices by clicking the symbol.
Understanding your Invoice
To better understand your invoice when it is made available to you, use this diagram to take a closer look at what each component of the invoice means for you as a billing user. You can find your invoices in the "Billing History" section of the "Billing" page on the SHOEBOX web portal.
- Your customer information: This section lists all of the customer information we have on file for you and your company, including your customer ID number, address, email, shipping address, and shipping contact
- Your invoice information: This section lists all of the information pertaining to your invoice, including:
- Invoice Number: The identifying number for this particular invoice
- Invoice Amount: The amount you owe for this month's billing cycle
- Posted Date: The date on which the invoice was delivered to you
- Due Date: The date by which SHOEBOX expects to receive your payment for this billing cycle
- Terms: Indicates the terms by which you are expected to pay your invoice. For example, "Net30" means that the full payment is expected within 30 days of the posted date
- Outstanding: the amount you owe from your current billing cycle, plus any amounts from previous billing cycles that have not been paid
- Status: indicates the current status of the invoice. Invoices with amounts that still need to be paid will be marked as "Due"
- PO Number: having a PO # on the invoice allows you as a customer to connect the invoice to the PO you have issued to us. If your payment method requires linking a purchase order, you can find the required PO number here.
- Your subscription information: details on your subscription, including the products and services for your organization and the associated costs for each
- Terms and Conditions: a brief summary of the terms and conditions associated with your billing account with us
- Totals: your totals for the current billing cycle, including any discounts, completed payments, and your outstanding balance
Last Updated: 2019-10-30
|Next Topic: Managing Users →|
Was this article helpful?