All users in your organization will be listed on the Users page.
To access the Users page, hover over "Settings" in the sidebar, then under "Administration" click "Users"
To add a new user:
- Click the “New” button
- Add the user’s name and email address
- Click “Create”
Note: You can only create as many users as you have licenses for SHOEBOX/QuickTest. To create additional users, or to create Admin users, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a user is added, they have to verify their account in order to use the portal. To verify their account, they must click the “Set Up Account” button in the email they receive from SHOEBOX and create a password
Batch importing users:
If you want to batch import a list of users from a CSV file, simply drag and drop your CSV file into the gray box, or click the + symbol to select your CSV from your file explorer.
Click here for a template you can use for batch user imports
To edit an existing user:
- Click on the user’s name in the list
- Click in the top right corner of the User Information section
- Edit the user’s first and/or last name
- Click “Save”
From the individual user page, you can also perform various actions related to user status:
- Disable the user.
Note: to access the “Disable” button, click
- Send a password reset email
- Resend a verification email (if the user has not already been verified)
- Unlock the user (if the user has been locked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts)
- Enable the user (if the user is disabled)
The individual user page also tells you which projects the user is currently assigned to in a list below the User Information section.
Last Updated: 2020-01-27
|Next Topic: Importing Patients and Audiograms →|
Was this article helpful?