All users in your organization will be listed on the Users page.
To access the Users page, hover over "Settings" in the sidebar, then under "Administration" click "Users"
Note: the user tab is only available to admin users. By default, every organization is given one admin user account, and every new user created will be a non-admin or "basic" user. To create additional admin users, contact email@example.com
To add a new user:
- Click the “New” button
- Add the user’s name and email address
- Click “Create”
Note: You can only create as many users as you have licenses for SHOEBOX/QuickTest.
Once a user is added, they have to verify their account in order to use the portal. To verify their account, they must click the “Set Up Account” button in the email they receive from SHOEBOX and create a password
To import multiple users:
If you want to import a list of multiple users from a CSV file, simply drag and drop your CSV file into the gray box, or click the + symbol to select your CSV from your file explorer.
Click here for a template you can use for importing multiple users.
To edit an existing user:
- Click on the user’s name in the list
- Click in the top right corner of the User Information section
- Edit the user’s first and/or last name
- Click “Save”
From the individual user page, you can also perform various actions related to user status:
- Disable the user.
Note: to access the “Disable” button, click
- Send a password reset email
- Resend a verification email (if the user has not already been verified)
- Unlock the user (if the user has been locked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts)
- Enable the user (if the user is disabled)
The individual user page also tells you which projects the user is currently assigned to in a list below the User Information section. As an admin user, you can add or remove a user from projects using this section.
Last Updated: 2021-02-05
|Next Topic: Importing Patients and Audiograms →|
Was this article helpful?