Note: Reports are only applicable to SHOEBOX Standard and Pro.
Aside from Summary Reports, which are accessed from the Individual Patient Page (see Getting to Know the Summary Report for more information), we offer a variety of reports from the Reports page.
- Generates a list of all people in the selected project(s)
- Includes patient names, DOB’s, last test dates
- Includes indication of shift status, Brock classification grade, or PTA/AHL (depending on which calculation was selected when the report was generated)
Standard Shift Report
- Generates a list of only the people with shifts or non-zero classification grades
- Includes patient names, DOB’s, last test dates, and more
- Includes shift / classification grade
- Provides summary of number of people tested and number of people who experienced a shift or have non-zero classification grade
- For OSHA / MSHA reporting, includes all those who have an STS and whether it is recordable or not.
Recordable Shift Report
- Generates a list of only the people with recordable shifts, as per OSHA / MSHA regulations
- Includes patient names, DOB’s, project name, last test date
- Includes calculated shift
- Provides summary of number of people tested and number of people who experienced a recordable shift
- Only enabled when OSHA/MSHA are selected in General Settings (see General Settings section for more information)
- Generates a list of people who need to be tested at a specified future date, and those who are overdue for testing
- Only enabled when Testing Program Rules are set up in General Settings (see General Settings section for more information)
Test Completion Report
- Generates a list of patients who have been tested over a user-specified time period
- Results can be narrowed down by date range, projects, calculation standard, and certain patient demographics using the advanced filters option
- There are also options to exclude inactive patients and/or tests with missing thresholds.
Last Updated: 2020-08-06
|Next Topic: Building A Report →|
Was this article helpful?