Aside from Summary Reports, which are accessed from the Individual Patient Page (see Getting to Know the Summary Report for more information), we offer a variety of reports from the Reports page.
- Generates a list of all people in the selected project(s)
- Includes patient names, DOB’s, last test dates
- Includes indication of shift status, Brock classification grade, or PTA/AHL (depending on which calculation was selected when the report was generated)
Standard Shift Report
- Generates a list of only the people with shifts or non-zero classification grades
- Includes patient names, DOB’s, last test dates, and more
- Includes shift / classification grade
- Provides summary of number of people tested and number of people who experienced a shift or have non-zero classification grade
- For OSHA / MSHA reporting, includes all those who have an STS and whether it is recordable or not.
Recordable Shift Report
- Generates a list of only the people with recordable shifts, as per OSHA / MSHA regulations
- Includes patient names, DOB’s, project name, last test date
- Includes calculated shift
- Provides summary of number of people tested and number of people who experienced a recordable shift
- Only enabled when OSHA/MSHA are selected in General Settings (see General Settings section for more information)
- Generates a list of people who need to be tested at a specified future date, and those who are overdue for testing
- Only enabled when Testing Program Rules are set up in General Settings (see General Settings section for more information)
Test Completion Report
- Generates a list of patients who have been tested over a user-specified time period
- Results can be narrowed down by date range, projects, calculation standard, and certain patient demographics using the advanced filters option
- There are also options to exclude inactive patients and/or tests with missing thresholds.
Last Updated: 2020-01-24
|Next Topic: Building A Report →|
Was this article helpful?